Group 4 Rocks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I. Analysis of Group/Team Input

2 posters

Go down

I. Analysis of Group/Team Input Empty I. Analysis of Group/Team Input

Post  Nick Braxton Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:42 pm

Who are the members? What special skills do they possess to help the group/team’s throughput and output? What are you group/team’s resources? How and when was this information obtained?

Nick Braxton
Admin

https://group4rocks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I. Analysis of Group/Team Input Empty Re: I. Analysis of Group/Team Input

Post  Nick Braxton Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:11 pm

We decided to answer the first 3 questions on our own, as our own page, and the last two together on one page.

Nick Braxton
Admin

https://group4rocks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:15 am

Nicholas Braxton is a junior at the University of North Carolina Charlotte. He is majoring in information systems with a concentration in web development. His hobbies include design, music composition, cooking, photography, travel, and art. Based on the true colors evaluation for personality type, he is a blue. His qualities of being warm, unselfish, harmonious, growth promoting, and having a tireless work ethic enable him to have good group work relations. This is especially influential to the well being of a small group.
He enables individuals to feel open to give their options and brings the group together as a whole. His loyalty and trustworthiness are essential to the overall group dynamic.
Nick's work experience has also given him skills to better his group working capabilities. He has worked in the food industry for over ten years and has been the general manager of two restaurants. This background is where his expertise of working in groups was refined. While being a manager, he learned leadership skills, how to handle conflict, how to work with others to get an output, and how to be be trustworthy and punctual. He has also learned communication skills while playing guitar in multiple bands. His participation in the creation of many songs and live events were essential to the fostering of a cohesive group atmosphere and productive output.
All of these skills are necessary to his valuable participation in the most interesting group in the world and has led him to be successful in working with small groups.

Nick

Back to top Go down

I. Analysis of Group/Team Input Empty my bio

Post  Sandra Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:43 am

Sandra is a junior majoring in Public Relations who wandered here from cold and snowy Erie, Pennsylvania 3.5 years ago. She became so infatuated with the south after spending spring break 2007 in Charlotte that she decided to move her shortly after. She currently resides in the University area with her rambunctious roommate, Christina and they are moving to Concord in two short weeks.

She enjoys working uptown with her lively coworkers and hanging out at Buckhead Saloon after work a few times a week because dancing is the best stress release after a long week of work and studying! Sandra and her boyfriend, Morgan, enjoy cooking together in their spare time and have recently mastered pumpkin yogurt which is a scrumptious fall treat. Some other things she enjoys are hiking, watching movies, hearing live music, napping, the TV show Glee, traveling, as well as spending time with family and friends.

She is the resident gold member of this group based on our in class analysis. This means that she is naturally organized, sensible and lives by her day planner. Her obsessive need for organization helped to move things along during the planning process. She works at the Holiday Inn in Uptown Charlotte and has made friends with the managers at Buckhead Saloon next door. They were the generous folks that let us hold our event there and even donated some beer! Since she is a communications major who is learning how to reach target publics, she was in charge of coordinating the Facebook group and mass e-mails to try and generate interest in the fundraiser. Though it is not determined how effective this was, it was definitely a valuable learning experience for her and is even something that will go onto her resume when she begins applying for internships.

Sandra

Back to top Go down

I. Analysis of Group/Team Input Empty Steven Williams Bio

Post  stevenwilliams Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:53 pm

Steven Williams is currently a sophomore at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. He is majoring in Software & Information Systems with a minor in Aerospace Studies. He has lived in Charlotte during his high school years but afterwards spent a few years in Florida and has come back to Charlotte to finish his undergraduate studies. While in Florida he studied art, history, and classical guitar at the State College of Florida. Some of his hobbies include playing guitar, sports, exercising, and watching a good television show or movie. He is also currently in the Air Force ROTC. Through this program, he is learning communication and leadership skills in a military environment by interacting with other cadets and members of the military.
Based on true color analysis, Steven proved to be a green with orange coming in at a close second. This means as a green that his main characteristics can be defined as intellectual, creative, rational, and visionary. Also, as a orange, he could be described curious, multi-tasking, and good at negotiating. It can be said that what he brings to the group is a rational, well thought out thought process. He also takes other opinions into consideration to make sure that the best result is achieved.

stevenwilliams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down